Feeder incl. self-locking headgates for cattle, 14 openings
Feeder, 2 x 3 m, front with head gates, three sturdy base supports and four opening sides.
Feeder with 14 openings for cattle with roof and self locking headgates• 14 feed openings
• Gates with self locking headgates
• Adjustable roof height
• 3 base supports provide good stability
• Bale refill opening, 181/281 cm
A sturdy feeder with external dimensions 200 x 300 cm, with 14 head gates, and the feed openings are adjustable to suit the size of the animals.
Feed can be replenished quickly and easily by opening any of the four gates, which open out to the side. The width of the opening is 190/290 cm and all silage bale sizes fit in the feeder.
The feed is well protected against the weather under the roof, and is thus always fresh and clean when the animals feed. There is a protection arch on the roof gables to provide maximum safety for the animals, and the roof is height-adjustable so that you can adapt the height to the size of the animals.
Reinforcements in the roof and floor make the feeder extremely stable, and three base supports ensure that it is stable and does not sink into the ground in wet conditions.
For stable and safe transportation there are pallet fork insertion points. The entire feeder is galvanised for a long service life.
This feeder is most suitable for dehorned animals.
Why is it a good idea to use a feeder?
• You reduce wastage as the animals do not trample around in rejected roughage.
• You improve the hygiene of the feeding area by minimising the risk of contamination.
• It takes less time to tidy the feeding area and you need to throw less roughage onto the manure heap.
You use less feed, improve hygiene and save time!
Also available with 12 feed openings, see here.
|Tombstone railing||43 mm ø|
|Total width||2,000 mm|
|Total length||3,000 mm|