Feeder with tombstone railings, for cattle, 12 feed openings
Feeder with three-point attachment, strong tubular frame, double attached tombstone railings and three openable sections.
A circular feeder with tombstone railings which withstands the pressure of heavy animals
• Circular with external diameter 230 cm
• Tombstone railings
• 12 feed openings
• For those who want to put a whole bale in the feeder
• Height 120 cm
• Height of feeding ring 51 cm
The feeder is circular and all silage bale sizes fit in the feeding ring. The feeding ring has a strong tubular frame at the top and bottom. There are three openable sections which are fitted together with bolts at the top and bottom.
The tombstone railings have a strong tubular frame with double attachment all the way down to the bottom. The entire feeder is galvanised for a long service life.
When filling, you either open the sections or insert the bale from above.
When you want to move the feeder you can use either a tractor (there is an attachment for the tractor's three-point linkage welded onto the feeder) or you can turn it on its side and roll it away.
The entire feeder is galvanised for a long service life.
Why is it a good idea to use a feeder?
• You reduce wastage as the animals do not trample around in rejected roughage.
• You improve the hygiene of the feeding area by minimising the risk of contamination.
• It takes less time to tidy the feeding area and you need to throw less roughage onto the manure heap.
You use less feed, improve hygiene and save time!
|Tombstone railing||43 mm ø|
|Total height||1,200 mm (feeding ring 510 mm)|