Hexagonal feeder with roof, 12 feed openings
Stable feeder without spaces between the sections or sharp edges.
hexagonal feeder with roof
• Sealed sections
• Tarpaulin roof
• 12 feed openings - width of feed opening 41.5 cm
• Interior dimensions: smallest dimensions 165 cm, longest dimensions 195 cm
• Height 160 cm
• Hot-dip galvanised
A totally new type of feeder for horses and cattle, hexagonal with roof
The feeder consists of 6 sections which are 95.5 cm wide, the frame is 53.5 cm high, the total height of the feeder is 160 cm.
Each section has a sturdy tubular frame and it fits easily together with domed nuts. The result is a stable feeder without spaces between the sections or sharp edges that the animals can hurt themselves on.
When filling, you lift the feeder and place it over the bale.
The entire feeder is hot-dip galvanised for a long service life.
Why is it a good idea to use a feeder?
• You reduce wastage as the animals do not trample around in rejected roughage.
• You improve the hygiene of the feeding area by minimising the risk of contamination.
• It takes less time to tidy the feeding area and you need to throw less roughage onto the manure heap.
You use less feed, improve hygiene and save time!
Delivery and assembly
The feeder has 4 sections and 12 covered tombstone railings, which are assembled onsite. The feeder is supplied with a steel frame. Domed nuts, tarpaulin roof and cable ties are included.
|Diameter||Approximately 2,000 mm|
|Tubular pipe dimension||35 mm|
|Rim height||535 mm|
|Total height||1,600 mm|